Rachel Varga BScN, RN, CANS is a Board Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist since 2011, an international clinical trainer, speaker and academically published award-winning author in the field of plastic and aesthetic nursing. Through education on skin care, skin and laser rejuvenation, non-surgical solutions, and healing lifestyle practices, Rachel helps inspire others with her unique toolkit to navigate and strategize aging impossibly well – using the SCIENCE of BEAUTY.
On today’s episode I am talking with Rachel Varga. Rachel is one of the top leaders in her field and she is sharing so many great beauty secrets with us. After today’s episode you will learn how important your daily skin care routine really is, where you shouldn’t be buying beauty products and so much more.
Here is the breakdown of what we talked about.
- [4:55] Getting started with a skin care routine.
- [8:00] Rachel’s favorite ways to stimulate collagen.
- [12:40] Rachel discusses different laser options.
- [18:35] Rachel shares her sophisticated skin cheat sheet.
- [21:08] Medical grade skin care and what that looks like.
- [24:35] A final wrap up.